Looking to come and experience all that El Cajon has to offer? Then the staff at Vacationer RV Park would love to have you join us at. With top amenities plus local activities we know you will love your stay. Below is some of our current specials we have for our guest. If you want to stay updated on new resort specials then be sure to join our newsletter or follow us on Facebook. Our staff can’t wait to see you and welcome you to Vacationer RV Park.
Extended Stays at Vacationer RV Park
Vacationer RV Park is a perfect destination for full-time RVers or those in the San Diego area for an extended visit. A top extended stay RV park in San Diego County, Vacationer features great RV amenities including gravel sites with concrete patios, full hookups with 50/30 amp electric, on-site laundry facilities, an outdoor pool and spa, and clubhouse. Stay 31 days or longer to be eligible for these discounted rates.
Our rates are based on the length of stay, the size of the space, amenities at each site, and location within the resort. Reserve online or phone toll-free: 6162026109.
Yes, all of our spaces are full hookups with water, sewer, cable TV and 30/50 amp electric service. All stays 21 nights and longer are subject to metered electric charges.
Check-in time is 1 p.m., and checkout is noon. Early arrivals and late departures may be subject to a nominal fee.
We offer 10% discounts off our daily rates for Good Sam and active duty military. A valid ID card must be presented at check-in to obtain these discounts. Offers may not be combined and do not apply to any other discounted rates. These discounts are not available for extended stays.
Yes. We are pet-friendly. We supply pet waste bags and have a clean and enclosed pet run. We do limit each site to two pets per site and do not allow any aggressive breeds. A complete list of pet rules is available upon check-in.
Yes. All RVs must be self-contained and are subject to an exterior inspection upon arrival. The RV must be clean and rust-free, with no broken windows if motor-powered running. Tarps on the roof and other modifications are strictly prohibited. The resort has a complete list of rules and regulations on file for your review. Sorry, no tent camping.
No. We are non-membership and non-ownership RV resort. We offer daily, weekly, and extended stay rates. Please inquire with the front desk for seasonal stays.
The only way to reserve a particular space is to pay for it starting and checking in today. We can note it as a request but do not guarantee specific spaces.
- Arrival more than 3 days: 1 night + tax
- Arrival within 3 days or less: 100% of stay
- Arrival more than 7 days: 25% of stay
- Arrival 7 days or less: 100% of stay
- Monthly: $600 deposit
- Nightly: 100% of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled 3 days prior to arrival (after 12PM)
- Weekly: 100% of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled within 7 days prior to arrival (after 12PM)
- Monthly: 100% of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled within 14 days prior to arrival (after 12PM)
- Nightly & Weekly: If changed/modified within 3 days of arrival (after 12PM), a fee equal to the guest’s first night will apply
- Monthly: If changed/modified within 7 days of arrival (after 12PM), a fee equal to 50% of the deposit will apply