- Arrival more than 3 days: 1 night + tax
- Arrival within 3 days or less: 100% of stay
- Arrival more than 7 days: 25% of stay
- Arrival 7 days or less: 100% of stay
- Monthly: $600 deposit
- Nightly: 100% of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled 3 days prior to arrival (after 12PM)
- Weekly: 100% of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled within 7 days prior to arrival (after 12PM)
- Monthly: 100% of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled within 14 days prior to arrival (after 12PM)
- Nightly & Weekly: If changed/modified within 3 days of arrival (after 12PM), a fee equal to the guest’s first night will apply
- Monthly: If changed/modified within 7 days of arrival (after 12PM), a fee equal to 50% of the deposit will apply
We don’t guarantee site numbers and we do not assign your site number until the day of arrival. We would be happy to make note of any requests you have on your reservation and will do our best to accommodate your request.
Yes. All RVs must be self-contained and are subject to an exterior inspection upon arrival. The RV must be clean and rust-free, with no broken windows if motor-powered running. Tarps on the roof and other modifications are strictly prohibited. The resort has a complete list of rules and regulations on file for your review. Sorry, no tent camping.
Yes. We are pet-friendly. We supply pet waste bags and have a clean and enclosed pet run. We do limit each site to two pets per site and do not allow any aggressive breeds. A complete list of pet rules is available upon check-in.
Located in San Diego’s East County, Vacationer RV Park is close to all of the area’s popular attractions. Our convenient freeway access is perfect for visiting the area. El Cajon also offers a wide variety of events and attractions for visitors.
Yes, we have a limited number of pull through spaces, which can accommodate RV and trailer combinations up to 65 feet long.
Yes. We have an on-site laundry facility for your convenience. Laundry cards are available for long-term guests. A few quarter machines are offered for overnight visitors.
Each of our RV resort spaces features water, sewer, cable TV, and 30/50 amp electric. All stays 14 nights and longer are subject to metered electric charges.