- Arrival more than 3 days: 1 night + tax
- Arrival within 3 days or less: 100% of stay
- Arrival more than 7 days: 25% of stay
- Arrival 7 days or less: 100% of stay
- Monthly: $600 deposit
- Nightly: 100% of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled 3 days prior to arrival (after 12PM)
- Weekly: 100% of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled within 7 days prior to arrival (after 12PM)
- Monthly: 100% of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled within 14 days prior to arrival (after 12PM)
- Nightly & Weekly: If changed/modified within 3 days of arrival (after 12PM), a fee equal to the guest’s first night will apply
- Monthly: If changed/modified within 7 days of arrival (after 12PM), a fee equal to 50% of the deposit will apply
We have three large casinos within 20 minutes of the resort. Sycuan Casino is 10 miles from the resort. Barona Casino is 9 miles from the resort. Viejas Casino is 15 miles from the resort.
Yes, we have RV and vehicle storage spaces available. Contact the office for pricing and availability.
We don’t guarantee site numbers and we do not assign your site number until the day of arrival. We would be happy to make note of any requests you have on your reservation and will do our best to accommodate your request.
We are non-membership and non-ownership RV resort.
However, we have a Loyalty Program designed to recognize and reward our most loyal guests. One of the first loyalty programs introduced in the Outdoor Hospitality industry, it positions Sunland RV Resorts to remain a leader in the industry. Once enrolled, guests will earn points based on the total dollars spent. When guests earn a specified number of points, as defined by each loyalty level, their status within the program will elevate. At each loyalty level, guests will enjoy unique benefits and the chance to earn points faster.
We have a 6-month extended stay limit. Please inquire with the front desk for seasonal stays.
Yes. All RVs must be self-contained and are subject to an exterior inspection upon arrival. The RV must be clean and rust-free, with no broken windows if motor-powered running. Tarps on the roof and other modifications are strictly prohibited. The resort has a complete list of rules and regulations on file for your review. Sorry, no tent camping.
Yes, we offer a weekly delivery service to the park.
Yes. We are pet-friendly. We supply pet waste bags and have a clean and enclosed pet run. We do limit each site to two pets per site and do not allow any aggressive breeds. A complete list of pet rules is available upon check-in.
Located in San Diego’s East County, Vacationer RV Park is close to all of the area’s popular attractions. Our convenient freeway access is perfect for visiting the area. El Cajon also offers a wide variety of events and attractions for visitors.
Yes, we have a limited number of pull through spaces, which can accommodate RV and trailer combinations up to 65 feet long.